Women as Global ChangeMakers
We a great discussion yesterday at the Women as ChangeMakers webinar. We were a group of remarkable experts, who committed their time, knowledge, expertise and passion to support Women in Tech and contribute to the Ways Women can become Global ChangeMakers.
The panelists were myself from the UK, India, Finland and Spain!
Together, as a team, we shared our thoughts on
• What it means to be a Women Global ChangeMaker.
• How can a Woman achieve being a Global ChangeMaker?
• What can be done to empower Women to become Global ChangeMakers?
• What can a Woman Global ChangeMaker do to support and empower?
• Global impacts – how can women change the decision-making culture?
It was such a pleasure to be part of this webinar and encourage more women to take the next steps to be Global ChangeMakers too.
We were all very candid in explaining that this is the most rewarding thing we have ever done.
Finding your passion and collaborating with other entrepreneurs and ChangeMakers was the key.
I have Empathy Economy resources to share with any entrepreneur or ChangeMaker who is looking to take the next step to bring their work to a global audience. The world needs to hear your voice so we can build the world we all want to live in.
Let me know in the comments what you need and I’ll let you know how I can help.